Last updated: November 2020
Welcome to the Chicken Legs’ Arroyo privacy notice.
This privacy notice provides information on how the team behind Chicken Legs’ Arroyo (primarily the author, Jennifer Lucas) collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website to purchase a copy (or copies!) of the book.
The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
· Identity Data, such as your name.
· Contact Data, such as your address.
· Financial/Transactional Data, such as the credit or debit card(s) you use to purchase copies of the book.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, which may include the following:
· To register you as a new customer.
· To process and deliver your order.
· To manage your relationship with us.
· To improve our website and/or our products.
· To let you know more about the wonderful work LoveOliver do for families dealing with childhood cancer
Your personal data will be stored securely in our records and will not be shared with any unauthorised third parties.
How long we keep your personal data
We will only hang on to your personal data for as long as we’re required to do so by law. As soon as that period is up, we’ll securely delete your details from our records.
How we share your personal data
We may share your personal data with LoveOliver (charity number SC42450), who may be in touch to thank you for your donation and to let you know about the fantastic work they do. If you would rather we didn't share your data in this way, please send us a quick email simply titled ‘Do not share data’ – our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your legal rights
In certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection legislation in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you. More details can be found here. If you’d like to talk to us about enforcing any of these rights, please contact us using the details above.